Welcome to 2023!
I almost dated this post "2022"—this is going to take a while to get used to it!
We have so many exciting, new things planned for the new year, starting this very quarter, thanks in large part to the feedback we've received from our wonderful clients, to ensure that Lineup is helping you out.
We are a team that believes in continuous growth and iteration, so we'll start with a small feature that should give you a taste of what's to come.
Team Roster Visualizations
We wanted to start bubbling up some of the wonderful data viz work that we've been playing around in a "beta" format. In addition to the work we've done with Team Survey reports, we've brought some of that aggregation to Team Rosters. For now, we've got five data points out of the box. In the future, you'll be able to configure this information to serve your needs. Stay tuned!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- First and last name validation on forms now will display in the error box at the bottom of the page if those fields are left blank.
- Also, you can now click on any of the links in that validation box, and it'll take you to the error.
- We've updated the Team Experience field, separating archived teams from active teams by tab to make it more readable.
- Questions on forms now have a tag to show what type of field they are, and whether they are required.
- For person fields, if you see that the info box is yellow, that means that it hasn't been updated in a year.
- You can now filter by tags in the Team Roster report.
- Conversely, you can no longer add evaluation questions as columns—but don't worry, you can still filter by them!
- Saved views will now always properly load the correct columns, rather than the default ones.