Evaluations are now even better!
Understanding and gathering feedback from and about your volunteers and subject matter experts is important. Lineup's Evaluation feature has been a great way to get this feedback right out of the box, and we've now gone and added some things to make it even better.
- If you are on a Pro plan or higher, you can now apply display logic to evaluations, creating a more targeted feedback gathering process.
- You can now add both person profile fields about the evaluatee, or tracked field values for each evaluatee, right to the evaluation. These can only be added as read-only or hidden (don't want an evaluator changing those), but you can use this information to help the reviewer give the proper feedback.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Custom Fields on the Admin page now correctly loads all custom fields.
- Read-only questions now display values only, and no longer look like disabled questions.
- Filter custom fields to the workspace that you're currently viewing.
- Documents can now be uploaded to Document Upload type fields when those fields are in a custom drawer.
- Fixed the slowdown that sometimes happened on complex evaluations. Get that feedback!
- Fix the filter for skills. Now "Is empty" and "Is not empty" properly work without timing out.