Even more control over your Lineup Forms!
Introducing: Hidden & Read-only Form Questions
We've introduced two new toggles for your questions on Lineup Forms.
- Read-only questions let you set any question to, well, read-only. They are displayed on the form, just as they are displayed on a profile when you're not editing it. You can use this for informational purposes. Keep in mind that the applicant cannot actually change the value, so phrase your question appropriately!
- Hide question on form allows you to set a question to hidden. It doesn't appear at all on the form for the applicant. But why would you want to do this? Display logic! You can show or hide other questions on the form based on values that the person already has on their profile.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Re-added historical teams to the Team Experience drawer.
- Now possible to click on teams in that drawer to navigate to them.
- We've improved the performance for exporting data.