New feature: Team Forms
Lineup's Team Forms are great when you want to send forms directly to team members so that they can update team-relevant information. They let you ask for team-specific availability, fill gaps in the person's profile that are important to the team, or self-report any work that they did on the team.
If you use Tracked Fields, you're going to absolutely love this feature. If you don't, why not?! Tracked fields are a great way to capture data specific to someone's experience on a team. Like availability or items written or anything that only that team is interested in. And now, you can have your volunteers and SMEs complete those fields!
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Files with symbols in them can now be downloaded properly when they are set to be read-only questions on a form.
- Team Experience in the drawer will now always load.
- Evaluation star ratings, when there's now actually no data, load correctly.
- When a form is closed, it's now closed for everyone (even if someone left that form open in their browser for the last few weeks).
- Lineup Forms has been renamed to General Forms to differentiate it with Team Forms.