New feature: Team Forms
Lineup's Team Forms are great when you want to send forms directly to team members so that they can update team-relevant information. They let you ask for team-specific availability, fill gaps in the person's profile that are important to the team, or self-report any work that they did on the team.
If you use Tracked Fields, you're going to absolutely love this feature. If you don't, why not?! Tracked fields are a great way to capture data specific to someone's experience on a team. Like availability or items written or anything that only that team is interested in. And now, you can have your volunteers and SMEs complete those fields!
Read about how you can set up your first Team Form.
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Files with symbols in them can now be downloaded properly when they are set to be read-only questions on a form.
- Team Experience in the drawer will now always load.
- Evaluation star ratings, when there's now actually no data, load correctly.
- When a form is closed, it's now closed for everyone (even if someone left that form open in their browser for the last few weeks).
- Lineup Forms has been renamed to General Forms to differentiate it with Team Forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.