Team Filters are here!
It's been a long time in coming, but you can now filter on your team data! If you've been good about adding team fields to your teams, you can slice and dice your teams and create views that work for you!
Read our article about team filtering here.
Customize your email invitations... where it makes sense
We've learned a lot since releasing the team invitation. For example, it makes sense to show what an email message will say just prior to sending out that email (the way we manage Team Surveys, for example). We've brought that tweak to team invitations.
Next week, you'll see it applied when you invite the whole team. Stay tuned!
Imports and Exports, Lineup Style
"Don't hate, iterate," as they say. Well, we've been iterating on our import and export features.
Talking about the exports first, here are a few of the things we've done:
- We've included the person status (i.e. active, potential, or archived)
- The file name of the exported CSVs will now include the date and time. No more Talent(56).csv!
As for the bulk import tool, you can now include a person status column, which will update that person's status en masse. Of course, in order to set someone's status to potential, they cannot currently be on a team.
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Added a "Potential" and "Archived" tag to the person card, for people in those statuses. This is also under their name when viewing their details.
- You can now upload a logo on staging. Don't know what "staging" means? Don't worry about it.
- Lineup Form "snapshots" (the view you see when you click on a specific Lineup Form that someone completed) will now properly match the way the question was asked in the form.
- If someone does not answer a tagbox on a form, the validation now looks the same as all the other validation... it's red!
- Values in those tagboxes now display in the proper order (i.e. whatever it is when looking at the actual custom field)
Please sign in to leave a comment.