The Last Release of the Year!
Yes, we did just release a bunch of new features last week, but we wanted to squeeze one more release in before we say goodbye to 2020.
New options for team filters
If you missed it last week, we added the ability to filter through your teams! (Read all about that filter here.) This week, we've added even more power to this already powerful feature!
- We beefed up filtering on start and end dates. You can now do things like show all teams that started this week, this year, last year, etc.
- We improved the way we handle errors when adding a team filter (in case you make a mistake)
- There are now "clear all" buttons if you want to... clear all filters
- You can now filter on number team fields, if you have them
- And this was a bug and not entirely about filters, but the search bar now works properly
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Team search results will now show whether the team is Active or Archived
- Inviting all picked people to a team now uses that cool sidebar that we released last week (letting you update the email content before you send it out)
- We improved the layout of the Person Importer. It now has margins!
- Speaking of margins, we removed the weird margins in the evaluation header
- When you send out a team survey, you now get a success message. Visual feedback FTW.
- Lineup Form preview now reflects the form that you're sending out.