Hey, look, it's 2021!
Welcome to the future (yes, I'm going to say that every year from now on). We hope that everyone was able to find some time to recharge and reset.
Customize your evaluation emails
You've been asking for it, now you can customize the email text that goes out, inviting people to complete the evaluations. And better yet, it's as easy as anything in Lineup. You'll see your customization options right before sending out the emails. No need to change a thing.
New team charts: country and race/ethnicity
You can now analyze your team makeup by both Race & Ethnicity and Countries. To do this, look at your team details on the right side and click on the title to see all the other charts that you have access to.
New Passwords for all!
(Well, not exactly for all. If you log in with an SSO account, ignore this feature). The rest of you can mostly ignore this feature, too, once you've reset your password. This does set us up for some cool features in the future.
Still curious about why we're doing this? Lucky for you, we created an FAQ about it!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Import People Tool Fixes
- You can now drag-and-drop your CSV file to start the upload process
- If there's a non-valid number in a number field, and you try to upload that CSV, it will stop you, rather than blow up.
- Apostrophes will no longer mess you up! What does this mean, you ask? If you had a curly apostrophe (e.g. ‘ or ’) in your spreadsheet but a straight apostrophe in your custom field (e.g. '), the uploader will understand that those things are the same.
- Improved some things under the hood that'll make handling BIG uploads more manageable.
- The country chart for teams now orders the country from most to least.
- Those who click the back button on team surveys now cannot complete the survey a second time (don't worry, we didn't log two completed surveys, but the first was overwritten).
- You can now sort on team columns (again).
We've got some really exciting things coming up in 2021, so stay tuned.