New Feature: Saved Views
Now that we've implemented filters on your team lists, we've added the ability to save those filters as a view. If you've got some go-to lists (all item writing workshops, for example, or all committees from a particular fiscal year), then you can save them in a convenient drop down as easily load it!
Import Person Updates
We've made a few changes to the "bulk uploader". Most of these are behind-the-scenes enhancements to make it smoother to use, but there is one thing that we should make note of.
Now, if you'd like to include multiple values in a single cell (for a checkbox or tagbox custom field), you will need to separate each value with a pipe character. What is a pipe character, you may ask? It's a vertical line that's found (usually) above the forward-backslash key (and below the delete key). Looks like this: |
So, for example, if you're uploading data on someone for "pets" and wanted to indicate that a person had both a cat and a dog, the cell for that person would be: "cat | dog".
Updates & Bug Fixes
- The client (i.e. your web browser, not you!) will now refresh after updates. Why would we do this, you may ask? Like that duck floating on the water, Lineup's got a lot going on under the surface that you don't see, and sometimes, we need a quick refresh to make sure everything working for you.
- Deep linking enabled! This means that if you follow a link from an email or something, and you've logged out of Lineup, it'll now redirect you to the original link after logging back in.
- Fixed a funny error that sometimes showed up when doing a refresh.
- Selecting "Invite All" will no longer randomly redirect you to the home page
- Applying a filter to the team list, when you've scrolled down the page, will no longer return the wrong results.
- You can now view the team landing page text from Team -> Settings, even when the team is archived.