Editing team fields just got easier
It's super easy to edit profile fields. Just click on the one you want to edit and make the change. Now, we've brought that ease to team fields! Just click over to the Details tab on a given team and edit those values with the click of a mouse.
You aren't using team fields? You should! They're a great way to organize all the teams that you're creating. They also drive the team views that you can set up for teams. Read more about saved views here.
About that login issue...
On Tuesday, April 20, Auth0, our authentication and authorization service (i.e. the service we use to manage how you log into Lineup) experienced a major outage. We still don't have a complete explanation of what happened, but they have resolved everything as of Tuesday evening. (You can review the incident history here.)
At Lineup, while we are going to continue to use Auth0 to manage our authentication and authorization processes, we are also taking steps to more gracefully deal with future outages.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- We've improved the performance of our team searches
- We updated the interaction when you're editing a skill on someone.
- We also added the created by and updated by information to skills, so now you know who created those things (and who changed then after!)
- Preliminary work done on an "advanced search" feature for people (bringing all the goodness that we've learned for team searches to your people)
- Work has begun on an integration between Lineup and Higher Logic
- The reply-to address now correctly works for Lineup Form confirmation emails
- Some other code cleanup that you won't notice unless you're a Lineup developer