Now that you can track skills (you can do that now, remember?!), it's important to be able to actually filter people based on those skills.
That's all possible now! If you're tracking the skills of people, you'll see a new filter labeled "drawer" on the search page. Open it up, find the skill you'd like to filter on, and off you go.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- On the team search page, you can now see the number of results whenever you update your filters.
- The support widget will now let you search the knowledge center for your answer before you submit a ticket. It should even give you smart suggestions based on the page that you're on.
- Fixed that occasional error that tells you that multiple forms were found... because that doesn't make sense!
- Fixed the filter for number-type fields, when you select "is not empty". It wasn't actually working as intended.
- Continued progress on our Zapier integration. It's close, folks!
- Other technical improvements.