Take in the bigger picture with our new Team Rosters feature
Okay, so before today, if you wanted to see who was on a team, you had to load each team individually, one by one. This works well when you're focused on just one team at a time. But what if you wanted to zoom out? What if you just sent out a bunch of team invitation for next year's committee cycle and want to see who's accepted and who hasn't?
That's where Team Rosters come in. This will give you a wider view of everyone across all teams. Not only that, but Team Rosters gives you access to the filtering system we first introduced with the Team Search. Filter by team type, person fields... even any tracked fields that you've set up per team.
Want to learn more? Head on over to our Team Rosters Overview, and then get started!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Search Tables and Reports
- Company and Job Title have been added to the Team Roster reports (both as filters and as potential columns for Team Roster reports)
- Tables will now scroll horizontally if you have a lot of columns, or your screen's on the narrower side
- Survey questions are no longer viable columns on the Team Roster report
- Skills, on the other hand, are now available to add as columns
- Result counts will now be listed for Team Rosters reports
- When you export, all headers are now wrapped in double quotation marks
- We've optimized how we send out new forms, as well as how we process bulk uploads. Those tasks should feel zippier!
Please sign in to leave a comment.