New: Filter Conditions
We've enhanced our filters once again with something that we're calling "conditions." Conditions will let you pinpoint your search results even more than you can now.
Here's an example. Let's say you're looking for someone with a particular certifications (for example, someone with Expert Lineup Administrator), but you don't just want to know whether they have it or not, but you'd like to see all the people who got that certification in the last month.
Conditions are currently only available for the Certifications filter, but we're getting set to roll this out for other complex filters, like Team Experience and Lineup Form submissions.
New: Team Documents
The Document Upload custom field is great for collecting files and documents from a person. Well, teams can also have files and documents associated with them. Meetings notes, committee charges, official roster PDFs, all of these things are useful "artifacts" that your teams may create.
We've introduced the ability to create document upload custom fields for teams now! Head on over to the admin section, go to Custom Fields > Team Fields, and start organizing!
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- You can now export team data from the teams page. Simply to go the Actions menu on the team page and select export. It'll export all the columns showing on that particular view. Note: if you want to export who is on the team, you'll need to do that from the Team Roster Report.
- When unpicking someone from a team, you'll now need to confirm that you really want to do this. This action can result in the loss of tracked field data, so we want you to be sure you really want to remove that person.
- If a system user has their "active" workspace access removed, we'll set another workspace as their active one.
- Send Lineup Forms from the new profile page (beta).
- Workspaces can now be deleted.
- Certification validation for URLs fixed.