New Conditions Filter: Team History
Just as we did with Certifications and Lineup Forms, we've added conditions to your Team History filters in the People Search. Now you'll be able to refine and pinpoint the people that you're searching for when searching their past team experience.
This is super powerful, giving you access to filters on team metadata that you never had before, from team start and end dates to team fields.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- You can now schedule team invitation reminders when you bulk invite people to a team (you select "Invite all to team" from the actions menu.
- The last position on a team can no longer be deleted. If you want to delete all positions from a team, just delete the whole team.
- For those using integrations, you can now add and update the External System Id from the Full Page Profile. Just go to "Profile Settings" and you'll see a new panel there.
- We've fixed the validation when emailing a team and you don't have a default template.
- Only the tracked fields associated with a team appear when viewing a person's team history in the new full page profile.
- A person's history drawer refreshes properly when you change their status on a team.
- Tags sharing the same name can now be added to individual workspaces.
- "Active Teams" tag will once again show all active teams when you click it.
- Forms are now grouped by workspace (for those with workspaces enabled).