Release Notes: September 20, 2023
Updates & Bug Fixes
- When exporting a team to CSV, the invitation link is included (for people who are in the invited status).
- This link can also be added to the Team Roster Reports as a column
- We've updated the look and feel of the "seat panel" (the panel that gives the status of a person on a team).
- Part of this change involves moving all action items into a dropdown menu on the right side. This is where you can override the status, as well.
- You're able to remove someone from a team in any status, not just unpick. Simply select the "Remove Person" from that dropdown.
- You can also change someone's position without having to remove them from the team! To do this, select "Edit Seat". This will preserve any Tracked Field data you've entered for that person.
- Certifications can now be associated with a Workspace.
- We've fixed the weird, clipped icons on the person drawer. Also addressed the short wrapping of those drawer names.
- Fixed the "Active Teams" menu on the person cards, which wasn't opening.