This will be the last release of 2023. Thank you all for making our year amazing, and we hope you relax and recharge over the holiday break. And maybe we'll even get some snow!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- When picking someone onto a team, you now have the option to add a start and end date to that position. Want to learn more about seat terms? We've got you covered.
- We've updated our reserved field names (those names you cannot use as custom fields because they conflict with system fields). You can't use:
- Team Start Date
- Team End Date
- Seat Start Date
- Seat End Date
- Audit logs implemented
- This is mostly backend logging (when things change, when people are added, teams deleted, etc.), but if you'd like to get access to these as a report, please reach out to your account rep, because...
- We can now store audit logs in an S3, and deliver these to clients upon request.
- Fixed active teams count on the person's details (sidebar).
- Fixed the Custom Field Group more actions menu. It was misbehaving.