This is our final, and probably biggest, update of the year. At Lineup, we want to thank each and all of you for using our platform to build better teams. I've had the privilege to speak with many of you, and it's always a delight. We look forward to the New Year, where bigger and better things await.
Now, on to those features!
New: Team Emails
One of our most requested features is now here: the ability send a bulk email to your entire team (or a subset of them). Read more about how to send team emails in this handy article.
Introducing: "Tracked Fields"
There are some things you want to track about what people do on a team—did they attend, how many items did they author, did they do their homework? The answers to these items change from team to team, from workshop to workshop, but are no less important than what certifications some one holds.
You can now keep track of this data. We're calling this feature "tracked fields" for now, and we now support them! This feature is available to everyone. If you're interested, we can configure this for you. Just put a request in.
(And yes, this data is included in a team data export.)
Descriptions for checkbox values
Context is important when you're recruiting your SMEs. You want to give your applicants as much information as they can so they can make informed decisions. Lineup lets you provide this information. If the checkbox has a description associated with it, clicking on that checkbox will show the description.
Interested in adding these to your application? You guessed it: put in a request.
Custom Team Details Fields
(We are still going with these features!)
This one is in its first iteration, but we can now start tracking meta data round a team: fiscal year, description, purpose, etc. These fields are as flexible as the custom fields you're capturing on people. This will put us into an exciting position in 2020, where we can use these fields to not only search and filter and organize your teams, but run more complicated reports on the experiences your team members are having.
- Email "reply-to" and "from" fields are not customizable
- It's now more obvious when you need to upload a new avatar/profile pic on the application
- "Professional Information" header added after the demographics information on the application
- Added a tooltip on the send applications menu, to distinguish applications with long names from one another
- View custom field details in the Admin menu
- Application confirmation landing page and email can now be customized
- Message Center now updates properly
- Applications and Team invitations now work properly in Internet Explorer (and by "work properly" we mean "load at all")
- Importing in Bulk now works, even when importing someone with demographic information