New Feature: Edit your custom fields!
Yes, this feature deserves an exclamation point. It's been a long time in coming, but you can now edit your custom fields. Change the label, how it appears on your applications, and, if it's a custom field with values (checkboxes, dropdowns, etc.), you can edit what those values are.
- With the new ability to edit your custom fields, we've broken those fields into three distinct lists:
- Person Fields (fields that appear on each person)
- Team Fields (data fields about your teams)
- Tracked Fields (data you capture per person per team)
- Team emails should now appear in the Message Center
- Our support widget is now in the menu, so that button doesn't cover up important things anymore!
- Fixed other bugs that we were encountering behind the scenes
Please sign in to leave a comment.