Team Surveys are here!
Your workshop or team or committee has wrapped up. The job is done. You've evaluated the performance of the team members and thanked them for their hard work. Now, you'd like to get feedback from the participants on what they thought about your event. You can now collect this feedback directly through Lineup.
Team surveys, as we're calling them, are just as flexible as any other part of Lineup. Customize everything from the survey questions to the text on the email invitation. Then, watch the results roll in!
Responses are anonymous and are grouped to make them easily digestible.
Want to get started with your own team surveys? Read this article on it.
- You are now able to add values to a custom field with a list (dropdowns, checkboxes, multi-select)
- You can now apply filters to custom fields that are numbers and short answers
- Fixed an alignment issue with team status overrides
- Team status (eg. "picked", "accepted") are now included in .csv export of the team
- Custom field descriptions now wrap properly when editing
- If you click "Next" on an application and have not completed all required questions, an alert will pop up and the required fields will be shown in red
- Fixed a bug that was letting people try to submit an application even when they haven't answered all required fields
Please sign in to leave a comment.