No, gender is a field that can not be turned off. You can choose not to include the gender field in your survey and applications so people don't share that information. In that case, the chart will show 100% unknown and no other distribution.
Articles in this section
- What values are updated during a Person Import?
- What is a custom field and how can I create them
- What defines an active team
- View Team Surveys
- Dashboard Overview
- How does Lineup define "Tracked Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Team Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Person Fields"?
- When should I expect a response when submitting a "support" request?
- Where do "Support" emails go?