There are two ways to view the "active teams". First if you click on the Teams tab at the top of your screen, a drop-down will appear. If you click "active teams" on that drop-down, it will take you to all of the active teams. Second, from the "Team" window, click the "active teams" drop down on the left part of the screen, you will be able to toggle between archived and active teams. Read about Active vs Archived teams here: https://support.lineupteams.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038427813-Active-vs-Archived-Teams
Articles in this section
- What is a custom field and how can I create them
- What defines an active team
- View Team Surveys
- Dashboard Overview
- How does Lineup define "Tracked Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Team Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Person Fields"?
- When should I expect a response when submitting a "support" request?
- Where do "Support" emails go?
- Where do I review Lineup's Security Documentation?