When someone is invited to accept or decline a position on a team, they will do so on the invitation landing page. In addition to the buttons to accept or decline, the person will be presented with the team name, position name, date range of the team, and any disclaimers that you may have. Additionally, you can add additional text to this page to help the invitee make their decision. Read more here: https://support.lineupteams.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038785294-How-to-customize-your-team-invitations
Articles in this section
- What is a custom field and how can I create them
- What defines an active team
- View Team Surveys
- Dashboard Overview
- How does Lineup define "Tracked Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Team Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Person Fields"?
- When should I expect a response when submitting a "support" request?
- Where do "Support" emails go?
- Where do I review Lineup's Security Documentation?