Historical teams can be edited and deleted directly from a person's team experience drawer. Teams created in Lineup can be edited and deleted by navigating to that particular team. We don't advice you delete the team this way, though! If the person should not have been on the team, simply unpick them.
Articles in this section
- What is a custom field and how can I create them
- What defines an active team
- View Team Surveys
- Dashboard Overview
- How does Lineup define "Tracked Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Team Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Person Fields"?
- When should I expect a response when submitting a "support" request?
- Where do "Support" emails go?
- Where do I review Lineup's Security Documentation?