Lineup is an administrative tool to help you manage your people. Whether they are volunteers, subject matter experts or staff, Lineup can help you create the best teams for your situation. This user guide will show you all the functionality Lineup has to offer.
- After logging on, you will be routed to your home page where you’ll be able to see graphs representing your people, customizable data points and other valuable information. This is known as your dashboard. It’ll look like this:
- Scrolling down will reveal more personalized graphs.
- Each bar on every graph is actionable. Clicking on any bar will bring you to view those results specifically.
Dashboard Knowledge Center
- Clicking on the caret next to the “Teams” tab at the top of the screen will display a drop down box allowing you to select from the last five recently edited teams as well as the ability to create a new team by selecting “+ Team” at the bottom of the dropdown box.
- Clicking on “Teams” at the top will redirect you to the teams portion of lineup.
- From the Teams page, you can switch from viewing Active Teams to viewing Inactive Teams or All Teams. To change which group of teams you’re viewing simply click on the caret next to Active Teams and select which group of teams you would like to view.
- You also have the ability to create a new team from the Teams page by clicking the +Teams button located toward the top right of the screen.
- Directly below “Active Teams” and the “+Team” button is a search bar. Here, you can type the name of the team you would like to view or a portion of the team name.
- You can sort the view of your teams by clicking on Team, Start Date, End Date, or Last Updated. Each of these sorting options are found directly below the search bar.
Teams Knowledge Center
- Clicking on the People tab on the top of the screen, next to Teams, will redirect you to the people portion of Lineup. It’ll look like this:
- This page is split; to the left you’ll see your people, to the right are your search filter drawers.
- On the left, toward the top, you’ll see that you are viewing Active People, to change this view to include Archived people or All people, simply select the caret next to Active People which will open a drop down box and make your desired selection.
- On the left side, below Active People, is the search bar. Here, you can search by typing in a portion of their name, company, job title, or email address.
- Below the search bar, directly above your people, you’ll see the number of results. This number will change depending on your applied filters, more on that later.
- Next to the number of results you’ll see “bulk action” with a caret next to it. Clicking on the caret here will display a drop-down box allowing you the option to: Send Application to all results, export all results, add all results to team. We’ll come back to these.
- To the right of “Bulk actions” are your options to sort people. You can sort your people by last name, first name, evaluation score, or last updated.
- The right side of the screen allows you apply filters to your people. These filters are organized into drawers.
- The “Details” drawer contains client specific data points we set up together.
- The “tags” drawer allows you to search based upon applied tags. More on tags later.
- The “status” drawer allows you to apply search based on a person’s team status.
- The “team history” drawer allows you to apply a filter to search for those who have participated on a specific team or a minimum/maximum number of teams.
- The “demographics” drawer contains filters for gender, race, and location.
- The “applications” drawer allows you to filter based on who’s submitted an application.
- The “evaluation” drawer allows you to filter based on aggregated evaluation scores.
- The “eligibility” drawer allows you to filter based on those you deem qualified.
- Applied filters will appear to the left, under the search bar. To clear the filters, click “clear all” next to Search Filters.
People Knowledge Center
- Clicking on the Admin tab at the top of the screen will bring you to the administrative section of Lineup. It’ll look something like this:
- You can navigate back home, to teams or people by clicking in the left navigation window (as well as at the top).
- Clicking Custom Fields will bring you to manage all your person fields, team fields, and tracked fields.
- Here, you have the ability to edit, add values, show on card, make filterable, and show chart. We’ll come back to these options.
- Selecting Evaluation Questions will bring you view your current general evaluation questions as well as view any lead questions you might have.
- Clicking the Message Center will bring you to view and manage any and all communications through lineup.
Admin Knowledge Center