New application form enhancements!
You can now preview an application before sending
You can now preview applications before you send them out! That button that said, "Coming soon" may have taken longer than we'd hoped, but it's here now.
Email confirmation before submit
This is part two of a small enhancement we introduced in the last release. Now, in addition to reminding an applicant what email this application form is associated with, we'll give them an option when it's not.
The link will redirect to the application request page. All that they would need to do is enter their email address and Lineup will send them a new link to their personalized application.
Application links will open in a new window
Application forms can get long. Clicking a link and having it load in the same window can be devastating. To avoid losing all the entered data, links will now open in a new window.
- Admins are now able to edit the min. and max. values on number custom fields
- Success and Error popups can now be closed!
- Survey questions now display in correct, ranked order
- Fixed behavior of edit button in custom fields
- Fixed issue with cancel buttons on all forms
- Addressed bug preventing people from submitting applications
- Message Center now scrolls on all supported browsers
- Add New Team window now scrolls on all supported browsers
- Removed the confusing message in application details that claimed that an application had no questions