New: Add your own custom fields
You no longer need to ask for someone at Lineup to setup your new fields. If you're an admin or an owner of your Lineup account, you now have the power to create them yourself!
New: "Potential" Status for People
We have introduced a new status, alongside "Active" and "Archived," when it comes to managing the people in your talent pool. We recognize that some organizations would like to vet their subject matter experts or volunteers before they begin adding them to teams. At Lineup, we observed and want to support that behavior more.
Now, if you're still in that early stage of vetting someone new, you can toggle them to be "Potential." They will not show up in your searches and cannot be added to teams, but you'll be able to view them, send them applications, edit their information, and determine whether they would make a good fit into your active pool.
- We've added the name and date of the last completed application to all CSV exports
- Inviting new admins should now be a smoother process
- Added a tooltip to the Location filters
- Team and Tracked fields no longer have fields displaying how they appear on applications, since these fields will never appear on applications
- Before you delete a Certmetrics ID (if you're using our Certmetrics integration), we'll now ask if you're sure
- BCC address now appears when viewing emails in the Message Center
- Removed "eligibility" fields. If you were planning on use this, you can now set them up as Custom Fields
- Improved performance of Team Experience and Gender queries
- Improved Team Query Performance
- Fixed an issue that was sluggish when opening a person's details sidebar
- Users can now include archived teams in team history filter
- Removing tagbox values successfully upon save and fix required display
- Updated placeholder text for dropdown and tagbox
- The person picture will no longer get out of sync with the Team Experience data
- When creating new teams, the window will always open on the new team's roster page
- Pages will properly scroll on mobile devices
- Deleting teams will no longer occasionally produce an error
- Other back office upgrades and enhancements