New Feature: Manage your applications!
This is a big one and has been a long time in coming. Understanding your volunteers and subject matter experts is a critical part of building successful committees, workshops, and work groups. Now you can roll out, tweak, adjust, and create your own applications, right within Lineup (as long as you're an admin!).
Do everything from customizing the application itself, to the language of the emails around the applications, to enforce deadlines on your applications.
(Oh, and while we're at it, we've implemented a way to manage your team surveys, too.)
Want to jump right in? Go for it, or head on over and read our updated article on how to create and manage your applications.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Have a super-wide monitor? We now have a super-wide view. Stretch that window and the sidebar will now stretch with it.
- When you look at the results of your team surveys, the questions now match the way you asked them on the actual team survey.
- We did something with email metadata that means you will no longer see a confusing red box when you try and send out an email.
- We've fixed italics! (Or, at least, we made sure that only the things that should be italicized actually is italicized)
- Only questions that should be required on team surveys are now required.
- You can no longer create teams with position names that are blank (nice try though!)
- Other super secret, behind-the-scenes work on a feature we'll announce next release. Stay tuned!