Uploading your people into Lineup just got so much better!
Our Import People tool (formally the "import in bulk" tool) now supports all of your custom fields. Yes, this means that if you want to quickly add the ice cream preferences of all of your volunteers in one fell swoop, Lineup now supports that.
This is a great way of to bulk edit your the values across a range of profiles and people. All you need is a spreadsheet program that has the ability to save as a CSV (spoiler, it's all of the major ones), and you should be set.
There's a LOT more to this feature. If you're interested, head on over to this article to read more.
New Feature: Tracking and managing certifications
Certifications are important, and frankly, it's about time that Lineup treat them that way. Now, you'll be able to keep track of all the certifications that your SMEs and volunteers have.
Easily send applications and add to teams
Sometimes, you don't want to send an application to everyone. Sometimes, you just want to send it to your favorite volunteer (who swears they'll complete it this time!).
We've introduced a new contextual menu to everyone's profiles as a quicker way to get that application out, or to add that person to a team.
- If you are brand new to Lineup (and thus, probably NOT reading these release notes), we've embedded helper videos throughout the platform to guide you on your way.
- Now when you copy the application sharing link, a green box shows up telling you that you copied the application sharing link. In case you missed it.
- Removed weird and random spaces in the add and edit team popup. If you didn't have this problem (or didn't notice), then move along please.
- The Bulk Pick action now... works... again. Yay!
- On some mobile phones, when you try to look at a person's profile, it would sometimes display a bunch of stuff off the screen. Not helpful. It's now helpful again.
- Tagboxes were breaking if you tried saving one with a space at the beginning or end. That's now fixed.
- The APIs are getting smarter. What does that even mean? Stay tuned...