Life just got easier for your applicants (and you)
Introducing: Display Logic
Sometimes, applications and surveys can get long. We're all guilty of it. Many of those times, your applicants don't need to answer every question, only the relevant ones. Display logic is here to the rescue!
What display logic allows you to do is only show certain questions when the applicant answers a previous question a certain way. For example, "Do you like ice cream?" If they say, "yes" (as they should!), then a new question will appear asking, "What are your favorite flavors?"
Interesting in using this right now? Check it our tutorial, then log in and start... display-logic-ing!
Clone Team, Clone... People?
Last release, we introduced the ability to "clone" a team (copy, duplicate, replicate, facsimile). That would copy the structure of the team, as well as any values you set for custom team fields. Now, you can also copy the people on the cloned team.
Everyone copied over this way will be set to the Picked state. If you want them to have accepted, just override their status. Otherwise, invite as normal.
New fields added to the export
Last release, Person Imports got the love. This release, we've tightened up our exports just a bit. Now, when you export (from either team or your person search), you get the mailing information, race and ethnicity, and gender data, and the LinkedIn address.
Other Updates and Bug Fixes
- The new Update People tool will no longer let you upload the same email twice. Sneaky, sneaky, all of you. You're going to have to pick your favorite.
- If you navigate to the People Search directly, the app will now always function as normal.
- You can now potentially add photos to Potential people.
- Sorting on the Team Search page now works again. Sorry about that!
- We've renamed our "master" branch in Github to "main", because we believe in combating racism in all forms.