View all of a person's emails
It's now easier than ever to see all the emails that you've sent to a particular person. Just click on the "context menu" beneath their name and select "View all emails" and you will... wait for it... view all of their emails!
New Bulk Action: Set to active
Have you vetted a number of people? Want to set them all to active now? Check out the "Bulk actions" menu on the person search. You'll now be able to do it!
What is "Potential" status? Well, we've got an article for that, too.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- If you're an owner, you can now delete Lineup Forms (with the stipulation that you can't delete if you've sent it out).
- We've added tooltips that show when a custom field was last updated. To view these, simply hover over the custom field on a person. More on this in our next release!
- Bulk Import: We've added the button to access this under "Bulk Actions" (it's still in the original place, under + New Person).
- Bulk Import: White spaces will be ignored in the header and data cells. What does this mean for you? More powerful matching.
- Bulk Import: Squished a bug that would sometimes result in a weird state mismatch for certain state codes
- Long Historical Team titles no longer look funky
- The “show current value” now properly shows on all Lineup Forms
- Everywhere that used to say "application" now reads "Lineup Form". Don't worry, they're still the same thing.