A new way to edit custom fields!
Updating a field on someone's profile is now easier than ever. Gone is that clunky menu of all fields. Gone is the need to search for the field you want to edit when you were literally just looking at it. Now, just click on the field you want to update and... update it!
Oh, and while we were in there fixing things up, we added a little tooltip that'll show the last time that particular field was edited, and by whom. Like this:
But that's not all you can do with those custom fields...
You can now delete them! Well, you can delete them if you're an owner on your Lineup account. Other disclaimers:
- Be careful, this is permanent
- You'll be removing all the profile data associated with that field
- If the field is on a form, it'll be removed
- If the field is on a form and is part of some display logic, things could get even weirder!
But yeah, sometimes, you've just got to delete a thing. Now you can.
(Oh, and you can delete individual values on a custom field, too.)
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Admin: You can now toggle the ability for the primary account email to get all the BCC system emails.
- Person Uploader: You can no longer upload emails with spaces within it, because that's just not right.
- Adding historical teams with very, very long names will not make things look odd.
- Also, when adding a historical team, it won't randomly reorder the list of teams.
- Filters: When using the "Previous Team Experience" filter, the autocomplete will now search the middle of words, not just the beginning.