Send emails from your domain!
We know that you've been asking for it. Currently, while you can customize the sender name and reply-to address, the actual sender email is one of ours: firstname.lastname@example.org. Well now (provided you're on a Pro or Enterprise plan), we can do this.
It does get technical, though, and will require some collaboration between your IT team and Lineup's, but hey, we love collaboration!
If you're interested and eligible, you may want to send this article on to the decision-making folks in your organization: Sending emails out with your domain
Updates & Bug Fixes
- You can now view the landing page text, even if the team has been archived. You just can't edit it.
- Fixed a bug where an account owner could not add a new person.
- Selecting "Invite All" no longer kicks you to the home page. We don't approve of kicking around here.
- The Bulk Uploader is no longer picky about email capitalization. It will no longer fail if the capitalization does not match what's already in the system.
- You can now also name and upload custom fields with "Age".
- We've tweaked the filter services to make it punchier (we do approve of punching, apparently).
- Optimizations for everyone! We've removed some unnecessary API calls to thinks like forms and people to improve performance.
- We've upgraded our RDS Instance Size.