We redesigned People Search!
Finding people through searches and filters is a core part of Lineup. It's kind of what we do, and why you use it. Now, we've made our people search even better.
Not only are our filters more flexible and can be more customized, but just like the Team Search, you can save those filters as views, for easy loading later.
Being able to pinpoint the exact people and then save those filters will let you start segmenting your data. Want to quickly see who has completed a particular Lineup Form at the click of a button? Now you can. Want to know who is ready to be vetted? Just set up some filters, save the view, and you've got it any time you want.
Get started now! Check out our updated Lineup Support articles on the new People Search.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Profile details (that sidebar) should now load faster.
- You can now clone survey templates, just like you could clone Lineup Forms.
- The UI for the Team Details Settings tab has been updated, bringing it closer to the look-and-feel of the rest of the app.
- Any 'View-only' role should no longer be able to see the "Add new team" button. They still weren't able to add a new team, but now Lineup won't yell at them needlessly.
- Survey Names were missing in the UI just after sending out a new survey. We've located them and they are now back!
- The Message Center statuses now reflect when an email is "queued", meaning they're about to be delivered, or "rejected", which should basically never happen.
- When you log out, we won't immediately force you to try and log back in. Sometimes, you just want to log out, right?
- The navigation bar will only become a hamburger menu when you're in a mobile view.
- Filters won't be repeated for system fields.
- We've made it more obvious when you don't have any results in a search.