New Feature: Email Previews
Clicking that send button can sometimes be a scary thing—especially when you don't know what the email looks like. Fear not, we're now including a "Preview Email" button on every email that goes out.
Now you can send with confidence.
New Feature (that's kind of also an old feature): Quick Filters
With the launch of the much more powerful and flexible People Search, we temporarily paused the ability to easily apply filters from the sidebar. Well... less than two weeks later, the sidebar is back! We've started by adding some default fields, but in the next release or two, you'll have a lot more control over what you see on the side.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- People Search
- Country and State filters for People no longer flash an angry red error message and now work properly.
- Last person in the search field is no longer partially cut off
- Team custom fields added to people search. What this means is that you can now filter based on all the people who were on a team with a particular team field.
- Exporting large amounts of people from the People Search page should no longer time out
- Evaluation Ratings should now calculate properly.
- All profile drawers will load all the information correctly, including their past evaluations, Lineup Forms, and notes.
- We've optimized the loading of Lineup Forms for respondents, even with larger forms, and added a loading spinner for those with particularly large forms (you know who you are!)
- Some text changes:
- Custom field titles have now been renamed "Custom Field Labels". Functionally, they're the same thing, but we'd like to encourage you to start using shorter names for your fields!
- Also, we renamed the custom field "description" to what it really is: "Default text for new Lineup Forms."
- Team Surveys in admin renamed "Team Survey Templates"
- "Surveys" tab changed to "Survey templates"
- "Questions" tab changed to "Question Bank"
- The cancel button on some custom fields now behaves and no longer saves the custom field anyway.
- CSV exports will no longer interpret any fields as formulas, even when people have weird names that start with equal signs or other symbols.
- HTML elements within the app are now cleaned up and sanitized, to prohibiting the ability for cross-site scripting. It's security stuff.
- CloudTrail has now been enabled!