New Feature: Team Survey Reports
You have been able to send out surveys and collect feedback for the last year. You've been able to see those results on a team-by-team basis. Now, it's time to zoom out and see your data across all the teams. We bring you: team survey reports!
Just like Team Rosters, as well as the team and people searches, you can filter across a range of dimensions. For example, want to see all the team surveys you've received in the last month? How about segmenting your responses by a team field, such as fiscal year or domain type? Lineup gives you those tools, and more.
New Feature: Schedule Team Invitation Reminders
Last week, we brought you the ability to send a reminder to those who haven't yet accepted an invitation. Now, you can schedule those reminders when you send out the initial invite.
Other updates & bug fixes
- We added a Lineup Forms landing page, which will show you a list of all your Lineup Forms and the response rate. We'll make a bigger deal about this feature once you can actually get more information about your forms, don't worry!
- Quick Filter will no longer break if you have no tags (although use tags, they're great!)
- Success and Error popups are now readable on all pages.
- Exports without any results are no longer possible. If you want a blank CSV, open up Excel. :)
- Remove the "Create new custom field" from the menus in Team Survey Templates and Manage Columns.
- New updates to filters:
- New person filter: Created Date, which gives you access to filer on when a person's profile was created
- New team roster filter: Position Update Date, which lets you filter on the last time anything changed about that person's experience on the team (e.g. a tracked field, a status, etc.)
- For the devs and those working on integrations:
- Curious about the query string we use for our filters? You can now copy them from any filter menu by clicking on the code icon in the bottom-right.
- Test this query string in our Query Tester, under /reports/query-tester