Introducing Homepage Widgets!
We have redesigned the homepage. When you log in next (or already have logged in), you'll see three new tiles at the top of your homepage dashboard:
- The Upcoming Teams tile lists the five upcoming teams in Lineup, as well as how full those teams are. Make sure that everyone's accepted and ready to start working.
- The Recently Accepted tile shows all the people who have accepted an invitation to a team in the last 30 days. It scrolls, so the list may be long!
- And finally, the Recent Form Responses tile shows how many Lineup Forms have been completed in the last four months, including the current one.
Want to see more tiles? Please let us know by completing our request form.
New: Improved long answer custom fields
Formatting matters—especially when you're collecting information from a volunteer or subject matter expert, and need to be able to read a detailed essay. Lineup now supports this better than ever with our redesigned Long Answer custom fields.
Long Answer custom fields are no longer just Short Answer custom fields with a taller input box. We now feature all standard formatting, from bolding text to italicizing to lists. Yay!
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Right-clicking on a navigation item along the top lets you open one of those pages in a new tab.
- Race/Ethnicity and Gender fields have been added to the Team Roster Reports, both as filters and as columns for viewing and exporting.
- New people added to Lineup will no longer, intermittently, open to a blank sidebar.