Two new permission roles: Managers and Editors
Until now, permission roles have been limited to just three: Owners (super admins), Admins, and View-only users. We've taken your feedback and incorporated two new levels to fill the gap between the View-only users and the Admins: Managers and Editors.
- Manager: Can make edits to people and do all the team management tasks (creating teams, populating them, inviting people, etc.) While they can send out forms and communicate through Lineup with talent users, they CANNOT access the admin page, and thus cannot set up new custom fields, manage forms, surveys, evaluation templates, etc.
- Editor: Can makes edits to people's profiles, but cannot send anything out externally. Editors also cannot do anything with teams other than Pick and Unpick people.
Any Admins or Owners can head on over to the System Users page and adjust your current users if you'd like to take advantage of the new permission roles.
New: Manage Disclaimers
Disclaimers are a great way to make sure that the participants of an upcoming workshop or team acknowledge the rules ahead of time. We've supported disclaimer agreements for a while now, but now Lineup admins can manage them.
We've fixed an accessibility issue that prevented people from completing Lineup Forms that had checkbox questions on them. You couldn't tab to the checkboxes in order to check them. Since we fixed that issue, we also improved the UX when there's description text for those checkbox values.
Additionally, the views menu can be accessed and opened via keyboard.
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- We now scan all uploaded documents, including resumes on forms, document uploads to profiles, your logo, and disclaimer attachments.
- Race and Gender Identity can now be set to required fields on a form. Those who do not wish to share this information can select "Prefer not to say" as an option.
- The views menu now correctly differentiates between the views that you created (and possibly shared), and the ones that others have. No more guesswork!
- New filters operator for "date" type fields:
- "On or before today"
- "On of after today"
- These operators will let you dynamically create date ranges based on today's date.
- Prevent double-clicks when picking people for teams (this would sometimes result in a person being picked twice).
- Calls to the Auth0 API no longer will use expired tokens.
- Resolved some Auth0 and Mandrill API timeout exceptions.
- Improved our application security by implementing a Content Security Policy (CSP). This prevents the bad guys from attacking us with cross-site scripting.