People Search Update: Pagination
We've done away with the infinity scroll bar when displaying results to all of our searches. You'll now need to page to the next page when your results exceed 50. Why are we doing this? For some exciting features coming up. Stay tuned!
Tracked Fields Changes
You asked, we listened. Tracked fields are no longer limited to just people have Accepted a position on a team. You can use Tracked Fields for anyone on that team, in any status, including declined.
Other Updates & Bug Fixes
- Made some UI tweaks to the Document Upload for consistency.
- Survey and Evaluation Templates can now be opened and closed
- Updated the Evaluations Drawer layout.
- Segmented System Users on the admin page into different role types.
- Updated the bulk uploader for people to let you proceed even if every single row has an error. We just tell you that every row has an error!
- The name of an evaluation will now properly change when you switch templates.
- Removed deprecated HTTP from the response header.
- Added additional guards to the set API endpoint.
- We've added a strict content security policy to our API. Don't worry, if you've got an integration going, you won't be affected.
- Added more tests to increase our code coverage.
- Resolved an issue with SSO clients.
- Closed forms no longer have a share page.