Understanding what a person has done in the past is a great way to determine what they should do in the future. This is why we always encourage new clients to provide us with not only their current pool of people, but also the "team history" of those people.
To simplify the data migration for all sides, we've created a team history data migration template.
How to use it:
- Download the template at http://www.lineupteams.com/s/Team-History-Migration-Template-c858.xlsx
- Open the spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or your preferred spreadsheet application.
- You'll see this:
- Delete all of the example data and fill in with your own!
Tips on filling the spreadsheet out:
- Each line should consist of a single person, the team that they were on, and the position that they were on
- Eg. "Lineup Workshop" is the team name, it was held on October 1 through 4, "Aiko Masuda" served on it as an SME
- The same team and team data will be repeated for every team member on that team (eg. Lineup Workshop in the example above)
- If a person was on multiple teams, they will appear multiple times (eg. Lucia in the example above)
- If the team does not have a start or an end date, leave those columns blank