Tracked fields are custom data points that describe actions or behaviors that a person have within the context of a team. For example, tracking a person's attendance, creating a checklist of needed items before a meeting, or tracking their output of work after a meeting.
Articles in this section
- What values are updated during a Person Import?
- What is a custom field and how can I create them
- What defines an active team
- View Team Surveys
- Dashboard Overview
- How does Lineup define "Tracked Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Team Fields"?
- How does Lineup define "Person Fields"?
- When should I expect a response when submitting a "support" request?
- Where do "Support" emails go?