A custom tracked field is a custom field that is attached to a person that is accepted on a team. A great example of a tracked field is tracking the attendance of a person on a team.
1. Click on the “admins” tab.
2. Click on Custom Fields.
3. Under the tracked fields tab, click the + New Tracked Fields button
4. Select type of field to add (drop down)
5. Name the tracked field
6. If you would like, add a description
7. Add values for your tracked fields
8. Save the Tracked Field
9. A confirmation message appears once the Tracked Field has been saved.
Let's view the Tracked Field.
1. Click on the Teams tab.
2. Click on a team.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Click on Tracked Fields.
5. Enable the tracked field.
6. Click Save.
7. A confirmation message appears once the Tracked Field has been saved.
8. Click on a person in your roster.
9. Scroll on the right-side panel to the tracked field you created and apply a response.