Our Team Rosters page gives you an overall view of all the people on all of your teams. You can apply a variety of filters to pare down your list, customize the visible columns (Pro level and up), save custom views, and export the results.
What is the Team Rosters report?
When you click on any team, you will see a list of all the people who have been added to a team. But of course it's limited to that one team.
Team Rosters give you insight into the team rosters across all teams.
Where can I find these reports?
Reports are available at:
You can access them from the Admin menu.
What can I do with these reports?
Filter the results
- By default, the Team Rosters will display all the people on all the currently active teams.
- Using our filters, you can narrow the results down based on your needs.
- Learn more about setting up filters.
Create a saved view
- Once you've set up your filters, you can save that view so you can return to them over and over.
- You can even make that view your default one!
- Learn more about saving views.
Manage the visible columns
- Feature coming soon
Export the results
- Export the results, based on the filters you've created.
- By default, we'll export:
- Team (name of the team)
- Date (the start and end dates of the team)
- Person (first and last name of person)
- Position (position of person on that team)
- Position Status (the status of the person on that team, e.g. "Picked")
- If you customized the columns, the export will reflect those columns