Assign the status of potential to people who you are still evaluating or vetting, but not yet ready to begin adding to teams. This status is designed to expand your talent pool without overwhelming your currently active, vetted volunteers and subject matter experts.
Potential people cannot be added to a team. To add theme to a team, you must make them active.
This article covers:
- How to add people to the potential pool
- How to change the status of people from potential to active (and back again)
- How to search your potential pool of people
How to add people to the potential pool
- Navigate to the People tab.
- Click the +ADD PERSON button and select "Add a person".
- Complete the appropriate fields and click "ADD POTENTIAL" at the bottom.
- The new person will be added to your pool of people with the status of potential.
How to change the status of people from potential to active (and back again)
- Navigate to the person who you want to make active (search for the person and click on the name to open up their details sidebar)
- At the bottom of the person's details sidebar, you will see their current status:
- To change this status, click anywhere on that line.
- Click on the status that you'd like to change it to.
Note: If the person is on any team (active or archived), they cannot be in the potential status
You must click "Save" for the status to be updated.
How to search your potential pool of people
- Click on the People tab.
- Click the header (probably set to "Active People") and select "Potential People" from the list.