Once you've set up an application, it's time to get people to actually complete them. You have two options:
- Sending applications to all (or a subset) of the people in your lineup pool
- Share a link to the application publicly (on your website, in an email campaign, on social media, etc.)
Sending applications through lineup
- Navigate to the People Search page (by clicking on People in the menu bar)
- Search and filter until you have the list of people that you'd like to send your application to.
- Click "bulk actions" menu (to the right of the number of results)
- Select "Send application to all results"
- Select the application that you would like to send to the subset of results.
- Click Send and sit back!
Sharing a link to the application
Every application form has a "public link" that you can share with your volunteers, members, customers, or whoever you're recruiting to your teams. If you don't have the link, just ask someone at lineup and we'll send it to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.